The 2021 Workshop will be divided into two weeks:
Week 1 commencing 6 September Informal time for groups to get together, have discussions and prepare materials on specific topics, largely “self organised” by groups themselves providing maximum flexibility.
Week 2 commencing 13 September formal whole group sessions focussing on items required for Plenary. During the week there will be three 3 hour sessions (with a 20 minute break) held 14, 15 and 16 September.
- Agenda v1.1 9 Sept 2021 (web version) [Word | PDF]
- Protocols v27 Aug 2021 (web version) [PDF]
- Shared Presentation Folder (default view only, ask for upload/edit permission as required)
- Minutes [Word | PDF]
- Decisions and Actions [Word | PDF]
- [Item 1.2] Implementation Plan for the 2021 CEOS Chair Theme: “Space- based Earth Observation Data for Open Science and Decision Support”
- [Item 1.4] DRAFT CEOS ARD Governance Framework (9 September 2021)
- [Item 1.4] DRAFT CEOS ARD Strategy (9 September 2021)
- [Item 2.2] A CEOS Strategy to Support the Global Stocktake of the UNFCCC Paris Agreement (DRAFT v3.1)
- [Item 3.1] CEOS Governance and Processes Rev v1.2