Location: Frascati, Italy
Hosted by: The European Space Agency’s Centre for Earth Observation – ESRIN
The meeting will include substantial working session time focused on:
- Confirming the strategy for CEOS FDA Pilot support;
- Discussing the high-level ‘road map’ for routine delivery of CARD4L by CEOS agencies, including the role of WGCV.
- Applying the CARD4L Specification Framework – delivering a version 0 specification of CARD4L for surface reflectance that demonstrates the framework;
- The 2017 CEOS Chair priority on a Moderate Resolution Sensor Interoperability Framework;
- The SAR Analysis-Ready Data definition;
- Outlining a high-level, generic, ‘CEOS Approach to LSI Requirements and Capabilities Analysis’;
- Advancing support to the CEOS Strategy for Carbon Observations from Space; and,
- Planning the expanded LSI meeting that is expected to take place in September 2017 (including describing the possible end-state for an integrated LSI-VC).
Agenda and logistics information will be added to the meeting website and communicated via email as it becomes available.